Active ingredients：Emamectin benzoate0.6%·Hexaflumuron 3.4%
ICAMA Reg No.：PD20094163 GB20694-2006 XK13-003-00315
This product has better contact toxicity、stomach toxicity and weak stifling poison. After applying The product can effectively penetrate crop skin organization and has a longer validity. It has a better control efficiency for Spodoptera exigua.
3. Do not spraying in a windy day or rain within one hour.
1. Pre-harvest interval: 3 days; using twice at most during a growing season.
2. It is better to keep a rotation system using different pesticides to delay resistance of pesticides,
3. This product is toxic to bee、fish and silkworm，so do not spraying around silkworm rearing room and mulberry field and keep away from aquiculture areas. Do not wash pesticide application equipment around pool.
4. Do not mix with alkalescent pesticide.
5. Please wear veil and glove to avoid touch with pesticide, and clean the skin of exposure after spray.
6. Pregnant and lactating mothers avoid contact with this product.
Emergency and First Aid Procedures
Early symptoms of poisoning, dilated pupils, disorders of action, muscle tremors, and severe case leading to vomiting. Accidentally inhaled, the patient should be moved to the air circulation office.Flush with plenty of water more than 15min when spattered into eyes. Wrongly quoted immediately spit and give patients taking ipecac syrup, or ephedrine, but not to induce vomiting to coma, or irrigation anything. To avoid the use of rescue for patients to enhance γ-aminobutyric acid activity of drugs, such as phenobarbital, valproic acid and so on.
Storage and Transport
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, locked place. Do not use or store in or around the home, near heat, open flame or hot surfaces. Do not transport or store with food, beverages, fodder and other goods together. Used containers should be properly handled, Can not be used for other purposes, also can not be arbitrarily discarded.
If you have any questions please contact us, we will be the fastest way to contact you to!