Active ingredients：5%Emamectin benzoate
ICAMA Reg. No.：PD20096094 HNP37022-A5236 Q/QHY211-2005
This product has actions of contact and stomach poisoning. It can inhibit insects chitin synthesis after using. With micro-emulsion technology, the active ingredient can distribute in water evenly. After spraying the crop surface can be evenly distributed by the product liquid. It can be used to control beet armyworm on cruciferous vegetables.
Operation GuidanceCrop:Cruciferous vegetables
2. Avoid spraying liquid drift to other crops to prevent produce phytotoxicity. 3. Please do not spray in windy or within one hour of rains.
1. Pre-harvest interval in cabbage: 3 days. Twice during a growing season.
2. It’s better to use the product and other pesticides with different mechanism working by turns to delay its resistance.
3. It’s harmful to bees, fishes, and silkworm. Please avoid its effect on swarm honey crop, silkworm room, and mulberry field. Keep away from aquaculture area when spraying. It’s forbidden to clear tools in the river.
4. Do not mix with alkalescence, acid mixture.
5. Wear coveralls or long-sleeved uniform and head covering, not smoke, drink and eat when transferring. Launder all work clothing after work.
6. Pregnant woman and lactation woman should keep away from the product
Emergency and First Aid Procedures
Symptoms of poisoning: Early symptoms include dilated pupils, disorders of action, muscle tremors, vomiting. Please take the person who absorbs the product accidentally to ventilation. Flush with plenty of water more than 15min when spattered into eyes and then take the person to the hospital quickly with the label. Immediately spit and give patients taking ipecac syrup, or ephedrine, but not to induce vomiting to coma, or irrigation anything when intake by mistake. To avoid the use of rescue for patients to enhance γ-aminobutyric acid activity of the drug such as phenobarbital, valproic acid, etc.
Storage and TransportKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, locked place. Do not use or store in or around the home, near heat, open flame or hot surfaces. Store in original containers only. Do not contaminate other materials, or allow this material to be contaminated by improper storage or handling.
If you have any questions please contact us, we will be the fastest way to contact you to!