Active ingredients：Imidacloprid 20%
ICAMA Reg. No.：PD20084878 Q/QHY154-2007 HNP37022-A7856
This product is a pyrethroid insecticide with the action of contacting and stomach poisoning. It can penetrate the pest body surface cells. It can kill the pest with a number of hits and high speed. The liquid has good adhesion to the crop surface. It can penetrate into the internal of the leaf forming a dense layer to kill the pests with long efficacy.
1. Spray before the peak of the first outbreak stage. Dilute it with water and spray evenly.
2. Do not spraying in a windy day or rain within one hour.
1. Pre-harvest interval: 7 days in Cruciferae vegetable, three times during a growing season.
2. It’s better to use the product and other insecticide with different mechanism to delay its resistance.
3. It’s harmful to bees, fishes, and silkworm. Please avoid its effect on swarm honey crop, silkworm room, and mulberry field. Keep away from aquaculture area when spraying. It’s forbidden to clear tools in the river.
4. This product can not be mixed with the alkalescence material etc
5. Wear coveralls or long-sleeved uniform and head covering, not smoke, drink and eat when transferring. Launder all work clothing after work.
6. Pregnant woman and lactation woman should keep away from the product.
Emergency and First Aid Procedures
Toxic symptom: Dizziness, headache, nausea and vomiting
Immediately leave the place and break off the contact and absorption of the poison when poisoning. Do gastric lavage rapidly and then go to hospital when intake by mistake. Skin polluter should immediately wash thoroughly with soap or clean water.
Storage and Transport
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, locked place. Do not use or store in or around the home, near heat, open flame or hot surfaces. Store in original containers only. Do not contaminate other materials, or allow this material to be contaminated by improper storage or handling.
If you have any questions please contact us, we will be the fastest way to contact you to!