Active ingredients：Abamectin 5%
ICAMA Reg. No.：PD20090754 Q/QHY030-2006 HNP37022-A3723
This product uses armor-piercing coal technology. It is a hypertonic methomyl with fast effect. It has good effect the eggs of the pests making them generation divorce and controlling the pest with a long time. This product is processed using coagulation nuclear attacking technology with strong penetration, easier to kill the pests.
3. Do not spraying in a windy day or rain within one hour.
1. Pre-harvest interval: 7 days in Cruciferae vegetable.
2. It’s better to use the product and other insecticide with different mechanism to delay its resistance.
3. It’s harmful to bees, fishes, and silkworm. Please avoid its effect on swarm honey crop, silkworm room, and mulberry field. Keep away from aquaculture area when spraying. It’s forbidden to clear tools in the river.
4. This product can not be mixed with the alkalescence material etc
5. Wear coveralls or long-sleeved uniform and head covering, not smoke, drink and eat when transferring. Launder all work clothing after work.
6. Pregnant woman and lactation woman should keep away from the product.
Emergency and First Aid Procedures
Poisoning symptom: breathing difficulty, muscle tremors, miosis, spiritual trance, walking instability, sweat, salivation, diarrhea. In severe cases, there is also coma, convulsions, difficulty breathing, froth at the mouth, incontinence, convulsions, respiratory paralysis. First aid treatment: atropine 0.5-2mg subcutaneous or intravenous injection (according to the severity of intoxication) in serious cases please increase adrenaline, disable pralidoxime, morphine, theophylline and so on. As soon as vomiting, gastric lavage, catharsis when intake by mistake.
Storage and Transport
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, locked place. Do not use or store in or around the home, near heat, open flame or hot surfaces. Store in original containers only. Do not contaminate other materials, or allow this material to be contaminated by improper storage or handling.
If you have any questions please contact us, we will be the fastest way to contact you to!